1. Various detergents can be used, hand-washed or machine-washed, but because the elasticity of cotton fiber is poor, do not wash with a big frustration when washing, so as to avoid deformation of the clothes and affect the size;
2. White clothes can be washed at high temperature with a strong alkaline detergent for bleaching. Underwear should not be soaked in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots. Other colored shirts are best to be washed in cold water. Do not use detergents or washing powders containing bleaching ingredients to avoid discoloration, and do not pour washing powder directly on cotton fabrics to avoid partial discoloration;
3. Light color and white color can be soaked for 1~2 hours, and the washing effect will be better. Do not soak the dark color for too long to avoid fading, and wash it in time. Add a spoonful of salt in the water to make the clothes not easy to fade;
4. Dark clothes should be washed separately from other clothes to avoid staining;
5. When the clothes are washed and drained, they should be folded up, a lot of water should be squeezed out or wrapped in a towel to squeeze the water, and must not be twisted with force to prevent the clothes from getting out of shape. Do not drip dry, so that the clothes will be excessively out of shape after drying;
6. After washing and dehydrating, it should be quickly leveled and hung to dry to reduce wrinkles. Except for white fabrics, do not expose them to the sun to avoid accelerated oxidation of cotton fabrics due to exposure, which will reduce the service life of the clothes and cause fading and yellowing. If drying in the sun, it is recommended to dry the inside out.
7. Keep the colors bright
Use neutralizing acid to neutralize alkaline substances on the fabric. Dilute with clean water and rinse with clean water.