Knitted fabrics are usually tested for the following it […]
Knitted fabrics are usually tested for the following items
1. Physical properties: density, yarn count, grammage, yarn twist, yarn strength, fabric structure, fabric thickness, loop length, fabric coverage factor, fabric shrinkage or shrinkage rate, deflection, tensile strength, Tear strength, seam slip, seam strength, adhesion strength, single yarn strength, unit linear density strength of yarn, anti-hook wire, crease recovery angle test, stiffness test, water repellency test, leak resistance , Elasticity and resilience, breathability, water vapor permeability, general garment flammability, flammability of children's evening clothes, burst strength, wear resistance test, anti-pilling, etc.
2. Color fastness: color fastness to soaping (sample), color fastness to rubbing, color fastness to chlorine water, color fastness to non-chlorine bleach, color fastness to dry cleaning, color fastness to actual washing (clothing, fabric ), Color fastness to perspiration, color fastness to water, color fastness to light, color fastness to seawater, color fastness to saliva
3. Stability: washing machine washing dimensional stability, hand washing dimensional stability, dry cleaning dimensional stability, steam dimensional stability appearance
4. Durability: Stability of washing machine washing appearance, hand washing appearance stability, dry cleaning appearance stability
5. Chemical composition analysis: PH content, formaldehyde content, lead content, azo dye test, heavy metal content test, water absorption, moisture content, odor, mercerizing effect of cotton, hot pressing, dry heat, storage sublimation, acid spots , Alkaline spots, water spots, phenolic yellowing, etc.
6. Composition analysis: cotton, hemp, wool (sheep, rabbit), silk, polyester, viscose, spandex, nylon, velvet, etc.