1. Polyester knitted fabric has high strength and elast […]
1. Polyester knitted fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is durable, wrinkle-resistant and non-ironing.
2. Polyester knitted fabric has poor hygroscopicity and has a sense of sultry heat when worn. At the same time, it is easy to be charged with static electricity and contaminate dust, which affects appearance and comfort. However, it is very easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength hardly drops, does not deform, and has good wash and wear properties.
3. Polyester is the best heat-resistant fabric among synthetic fabrics. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats. At the same time, polyester fabrics have poor melting resistance and are prone to forming holes in the presence of soot and sparks. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts and sparks when wearing.
4. Polyester knitted fabric has good light resistance, except that it is worse than acrylic, its light resistance is better than natural fiber fabrics. Especially the light fastness behind the glass is very good, almost as good as acrylic.