1. Needle What is a stitch? The loops formed by a few k […]
What is a stitch? The loops formed by a few knitting needles on the fabric are too large or too small, obvious stripes appearing in the wale direction, and a thin mark appears when the cloth is pulled or exposed to light.
1. The needle size and length are different, and the front, back, left and right are skewed.
2. Due to the dirt blocking the needle groove, the needle groove is tight or the width of the needle groove is uneven and the oil is stained.
3. The sinker is worn or there are debris such as flying flowers in the groove, which causes inequality.
4. There is no obvious difference on the surface of the fabric with the wrong needle, needle path and leaf path, but because the blade is more susceptible to each other than the knitting needle, the leaf path is generally several consecutive
Second, the oil needle
What is an oil needle? One or several oil marks in the longitudinal direction of the fabric appear as a black line on the fabric surface. A
1. The oil in the oil pipeline overflows or is due to careless refueling, that is, too much or too little refueling.
2. After cleaning the loom, too much residual oil remains in the machine.
3. The knitting needles are not clean and stained with oil.
4. The needle groove is tight, and the oil is rubbed. A
3. Yarn break
What is yarn break? Individual yarn breaks during weaving.
1. Poor yarn quality, poor strength or large yarn knots and large yarn hairs cannot pass through.
2. The position of the yarn feeder is not good, and the yarn being fed is located at the mouth of the knitting needle scissors.
3. Poor forming of the package, the yarn breaks when the yarn is unwound, etc.