Four, wrong flower What is wrong flower? The pattern on […]
Four, wrong flower
What is wrong flower? The pattern on the cloth surface does not meet the requirements of customers.
1. The computer program is mistyped or the computer is reset.
2. The check-in staff changed the wrong yarn count or connected the wrong finger when changing the yarn.
What is a hole? There are small or large holes on the cloth surface, which are formed by the coil breaking on the cloth surface.
1. The yarn strength is too low, the yarn is broken, the yarn is too hard, etc.
2. The amount of bending yarn is too large or too small, the edges and corners are not properly aligned, the yarn is in the scissors mouth when pressing the needle, the needle groove is tight and the yarn feeder position is not good.
3. The passage of the yarn is abnormal, such as a broken conveying wheel, too tight or loose belt, or the thread jumps out of the yarn feeder and wraps around the yarn hook, and the yarn is blocked.
4. Knitting needles are broken, such as crooked needles, broken needle tongues, unclosed needles, and biased needle tongues.