Summary:1. Cotton fabrics have strong alkali resistance, not acid resistance, and good high temperature resistance. Various dete...
1. Cotton fabrics have strong alkali resistance, not acid resistance, and good high temperature resistance. Various detergents can be used, but try not to use washing powder. It is best to use transparent soap or soap powder, soap paste. Dissolve the detergent in warm water first, and then soak the clothes after cooling. Not suitable for chlorine bleaching;
2. Before washing colored clothes, they can be soaked in water for a few minutes, but not too long, so as not to damage the color.
4. Underwear cannot be soaked in hot water, lest the protein in perspiration solidify and adhere to clothing, resulting in yellow spots.
5. It is best not to machine wash knitwear
6. Cotton clothes of different colors should be washed separately;
7. Do not scrub with a washing board or brush.
8. When rinsing, you can master the method of "small amount and many times", that is, you don't have to use a lot of water for each rinse; but you need to wash it several times. After each rinse, it should be wrung out before a second rinse to improve washing efficiency.
9. It should be dried in the shade. Clothes should be placed in a ventilated and cool place, avoid exposure to strong sunlight, so as to avoid fading of colored fabrics, and dry inside out.
10. Pay attention to ventilation and avoid moisture to avoid mildew;
11. Underwear should not be soaked in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots.
12. It is best not to machine wash the knitwear, do not wring it out forcefully, and do not pull the knitwear forcefully in the weft direction.