Summary:Recycled fabric is a new type of environmentally friendly fabric. The raw material of recycled non-woven fabric is extra...
Recycled fabric is a new type of environmentally friendly fabric. The raw material of recycled non-woven fabric is extracted from discarded mineral water bottles and cola bottles, also known as RPET fabric (non-woven fabric). Because this non-woven fabric is the reuse of waste, it is very popular overseas, especially developed countries in Europe and the United States.
First, the characteristics of recycled fabrics
1. Recycled fabrics can reduce the amount of oil used. For every 1 ton of recycled fabrics (RPET) used, 6 tons of oil can be saved, which contributes to the protection of the environment unconsciously.
2. A plastic bottle = reduce carbon emissions by 25.2g = save fuel by 0.52cc = save water by 88.6cc
3. The environmentally friendly yarn has passed the international recyclable standard GRS certification and the authoritative certification of the US SCS Environmental Protection Agency, so it has a high degree of international recognition.
2. Application areas of recycled fabrics
1. Industry categories: mountaineering bags, shoulder bags, school bags, pencil bags, children's backpacks, fashion bags, camera backpacks, computer bags, trolley cases, suitcases, shopping bags, handbags, gift bags, bundle pockets, cosmetic bags, storage Boxes, luggage linings, ice packs, medical bags, etc.;
2. Clothing categories: down (cold-proof) clothing, windbreakers, jackets, beach shorts, swimwear, anti-static overalls, fashion, robes, pajamas, sportswear, etc.; Home textiles: four-piece bed sets, blankets, toys, car covers Cushions, sofa fabrics, fashion chair covers, aprons, umbrellas, curtains, wipes, tablecloths in western restaurants, pillows, backrests, strollers, etc.;
3. Others: tents, sleeping bags, hats, shoes, car accessories, etc.